We are all experiencing an unusual time in our lives as a result of COVID-19. Music Teachers National Association has issued some Pandemic guidelines for music studio policies. Below you will see the actions I am taking to provide a safe environment for lessons. New students/parents sign a Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk statement.
COVID 19 COMPLIANCE: A Renfroe Piano Studio Commitment
- The Studio will be sanitized before and after each student. All surfaces a student may contact – doors, doorknobs, light switches, piano, music rack, pencils and bathroom will be cleaned and disinfected according to EPA guidelines.
- Please wash hands before entering the Studio. Hand-sanitizer is located outside the Studio entrance.
- Only the student will attend the lesson until COVID restrictions are lifted. Parents may wait on the lanai in the screened-in area in back or outside or in the car.
- Please bring a mask to wear during your lesson or if you must enter the home for comfort reasons. I will also wear one until COVID restrictions are lifted.
- Please do not come to your lesson if you have or have had a cough, fever, shortness of breath or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days. We can do your lessons online until you are well.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY RELATING TO COVID-19
The COVID-19 virus has been declared a worldwide pandemic. Renfroe Piano Studio cannot prevent you or your children from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID 19 while utilizing Renfroe Piano Studio services or premises. Therefore, if you choose to enter Renfroe Piano Studio you may be exposing yourself to or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
Dr. Anita Boyle Renfroe
Renfroe Piano Studio